Protection of personal data
The following information relates to the protection of your personal data. This is the data that allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly, such as your first name, surname, e-mail address and IP address.
Personal data is collected when:
- You surf on the pages of the website Agence Bossuyt. In your browser, those pages begin with ‘https://www.agencebossuyt.be/’. When a link takes you to another website, an online application or a social network, you must check the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data used by those responsible for those services
- You contact us
You are protected in accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (entered into force on 25 May 2018) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
1. Legal bases and purposes of the processing operations
Personal data is collected and processed with the aim of:
- Informing you
- Answering your questions
- Handling the registration that concern you
Data is also collected and processed anonymously:
- For statistical and qualitative purpose, with the aim of improving our services
- To provide you with an answer in your language
2. Processed data
In the two situations listed in the table below, personal data is collected and processed automatically.
|Data collected and processed
|You visit one or more pages
|You contact us through an electronic form or e-mail
|Surname, first name and e-mail address that you have provided.
Exchange of e-mails through the contact form and exchanging messages.
Meta data that may or may not be related to your e-mail.
The other personal data that may be processed is listed in the data processing register.
Data that is not of a personal nature is automatically collected without linking it to your IP address and therefore with respect for your privacy. It is used to generate statistics and to improve the content of the portal site:
- Language selection
- Search engine used
- Keywords used
- The website from which you came
- The pages you viewed
- The duration of each page view
- The list of files downloaded
- The date and time of access
- The browser used
- The platform and/or operating system installed on your computer
We use the Google Analytics system with anonymize data and a 24-month data retention period.
This site uses the following cookies:
Cookies needed for the proper functioning of the site:
- WPML language_cookie: language selection
- De wordpress cookie (CMS & thema) : design & option
Google Analytics statistical cookies:
Cookies for improving the interactivity of the site:
Other cookies that may be present are:
The Agence Bossuyt site relies on certain services offered by third party sites. These include:
- Sharing buttons (Social media)
- Videos posted on the site (youtube, vimeo, dailymotion)
These features use third-party cookies directly deposited by these services.
4. Storage duration
The storage duration:
- of the cookies is 13 months;
- of the exchanges through the contact form and through e-mail is 12 months.
Agence Bossuyt guarantees the security (integrity and confidentiality) of your personal data. It is protected against unauthorised access, unauthorised use, loss and unauthorised changes.
To this end, we use security methods and procedures that we will not describe in detail here for security reasons.
Please note: Appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures are taken to guarantee a level of security that is appropriate with regard to the risks.
6. Image rights:
All photographs hosted on the site are from the activities of the Agence Bossuyt.
Anyone who does not allow site administrators to use their image for noncommercial promotion and dissemination purposes must request the right of withdrawal to be granted without exception by contacting us by email at email@example.com
7. Right of inspection, modification, objection and deletion
You have certain rights relating to the personal data that we use: the right of inspection, the right of modification, the right to object and the right to have data deleted.
Your application will be processed within 30 calendar days. If your application is complex or if our department has to deal with a large number of applications, that period may be extended by 60 days.
Please send an e-mail to our Data Protection Officer to the following address in order to exercise your rights:
If you consider that Agence Bossuyt has not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority:
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
For more information about our data protection policy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org